Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mule Trainer Hero: Retired Ranger Edition


Here is another installment in the Mule Trainer Hero series that I am doing with my son as he rides the two 2-year-olds that we started this year.

I enjoyed the wisdom and stories that my friend, retired Forest Ranger Fredric Ybright, shared with us as we rode together through some of the recovering burn area on Pine Valley Mountain 2 weeks ago.  He is seeing the mountain for the first time since retiring 8 years ago.  Here is a little GoPro, saddle-eye-view footage for you Fred, and for those who want to see the mountain from a mule. This is a relaxing trip through lush grass, new quaky stands, and the remnants of once giant trees on a unique part of this giant Lacolith.
The music is a song recorded by my daughter Kailee.


No comments: